December 21, 2011

Volcano Curry

Shrimp and Calamari Volcano Plate

Pork Katsu with Curry


I was really craving curry, so I found this cute curry restaurant and decided to try it out.  The katsu was nice and crunchy, and was perfect with the curry sauce!
They're known for their "Volcano" curry, which is supposed to be very spicy.  So of course, I ordered my curry in....mild, which tasted like non-spicy.  If I go again next time, I'll definitely go up to medium, at the very least.

The curry was a bit watered down for my liking, but it was still better than some other places.  Nothing beats home-made curry though!


Eaten by Cathy. 

Volcano Curry
5454 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 752-7671
http://www.volcanocurry.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you ever go back get the hot with eggplant.