December 27, 2011

My #1 Pad Thai at Thai Corner

Thai Iced Tea


I used to really like Thai iced tea, but after drinking several cups from the school cafeteria, I no longer had the same craving.  But, it has been a while since I last had Thai iced tea, so I still really enjoyed it! 


Pork Pad Thai


You have the option of chicken, pork, beef, or tofu with all the dishes.  I usually always default to pork when I am given these options.  

Their Pad Thai is definitely one of the better ones I have had.  I think this is mainly because their flavor is what I like -- not too sour, and not too sweet.  The noodles also have a good chewiness to them.  The dish does get quite heavy and oily, but I feel that goes with most Thai food. 
Whenever I want some Thai food, I always come here.  The waiters and waitresses are really friendly, and all their dishes I have ordered so far are quite delicious!


Eaten by Cathy. 

Thai Corner
14230 Chino Hills Pkwy
Ste H
Chino Hills, CA 91709
(909) 627-6189

Thai Corner on Urbanspoon

0 comments: