December 30, 2011

Dim sum at ABC Seafood Restaurant


This restaurant is my grandpa's favorite place for lunch!  I think it has to do with the nice comfortable atmosphere.  Or maybe it's because one of the waitresses said my grandpa is handsome.  And because of that we usually get dim sum dishes on the house.  Oh, there's just so many reasons to come back!



Congee rice porridge orders are made at the front of the restaurant




Steamed Pea Sprout & Shrimp Dumpling

Deep Fried Pearl Meat Dumpling  sweet rice cake with minced meat filling


I think their dim sum is pretty good although on the pricier side.  But hey!  The table cloths are a plus.


Crispy Egg Tart and look at those layers!

Steamed Vegetarian Dumplings  filled with carrots, lettuce, mushroom, and corn

Steam Vegetarian Dumpling innards


These vegetarian dumplings are the best!  I'm not a vegetarian but I prefer these dumplings over their meat dumplings.  My mom is actually a vegetarian so we always get two orders of this and devour it all.


Plain Congee Rice Porridge

Chicken Feet with Black Bean Sauce

Honey BBQ Pork Rice Roll

Custard Bun with Egg Yolk Paste

Custard Bun with Egg Yolk Paste innards


Also got two orders of these buns.  The runny sweet custard is just so irresistible!  I ended up eating a whole order myself.


New Year Rice Cake
 
Sesame Roll which was on the house from my grandpa's crush
Eaten by Jocelyn.

ABC Seafood Restaurant
782 Barber Ln
Milpitis, CA 95035
(408)435-8888
www.abcseafoodrestaurant.com

0 comments: