January 4, 2012

Korean Comfort Food at Combo House

King Dumplings!
King Dumplings (Wang Mandu)


These dumplings are really big, hence the name "King Dumplings."  Each bite is like taking a big bite out of Sohee's face. HAHAHA
Anyways, they're stuffed with the typical pork and veggies, but they taste really fresh!  Plus, they're really juicy, and it's served with jalapenos + soy sauce.


Korean Black Bean Paste Noodles
Korean Black Bean Paste Noodles (Jjajangmyun)


This is my favorite place to get jjajangmyun.  The sauce is on the sweet side, but that's the way I like it!  The noodles are really chewy, and is perfect when it's smothered in the sauce.  I just wish that they would put in more pork.  Most of the chunks you see in the sauce are onions, which I love too, but I want my meat!


Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup (Jjampong)


This dish is pretty simple: noodles + seafood + veggies + spicy soup.  The soup gets really spicy the more you eat it, but it's perfect for a cold day.  Usually I get the Jjajamyun, but when I want something to warm me up, this is the way to go.


Eaten by Cathy.

Combo House
21080 Golden Springs Dr
Diamond Bar, CA 91789
(909) 444-0566

2 comments:

sweetoxygen0130 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sweetoxygen0130 said...

Those pictures look amazing!
Can't wait to try them out soon:)
Thanks for posting and sharing!